FURIA - FURIA REVERS
Designed for maintenance work in gardens and parks. Mulcher for grass and pruning up to Ø 2 cm.
The machine is equipped with a free discharge after the roller that permits non-stop work, even in the most difficult work conditions.
- Tractor coupling Cat. 0
- Oil sealed transmission with free wheel
- Oil sealed trasmission with double free wheel (REVERS VERSION)
- Roller bearings with oscillating balls
- Roller bearings with double oscillating sphere
- Electronically balanced rotor
- Rotor diameter 107 mm
- Supporting roller with adjustable in height scraper
- Self-cleaning roller with adjustable in height
- Roller diameter 114mm
- Cutting speed 57m/sec
- Reversible predisposition
- Body with double unloading shape
HAMMERS DOUBLE EDGED INNOVATIVE AND PATENTED
double cutting surface both horizontally and vertically
low drag, less fuel consumption
greater impact resistance against rocks and stony bodies due to the particular shape of the neck
The hammers are mounted on a steel screw 12.9 with a diameter of 16 mm and are fixed to the rotor by means of supports made of boron steel.
POSSIBILITY OF ASSEMBLE KNIVES IN DIFFERENTS SETTINGS
• Knives Y, ideal for cutting and quickly discharge.
• Knives Y and vertical knive, ideal for grinding.
The knives are mounted on a nitrided bushing, which in turn is mounted on a screw. This greatly reduces the wear of the knife if it was mounted directly on the screw.
SUPPORT ROTOR AND BEARING
Rotor lateral supports are made of pressed steel,and then worked in order to obtain a single body without welding.
Supports are mounted on double ball bearings highly professional working with labyrinth which means double double lip seals.
The gearbox is made by COMER and is bathed in oil, as well as the extension.
The lateral transmission has 4 belts mounted in pulleys that have been balanced electronically independently.
PAINTING AND SPECIAL ZINC
Paint of Tierre machines is done with epoxy powder.
All parts are painted separately before assembly in an oven at 180 ° C for 3 hours.
This system ensures the total resistance of the machine to atmospheric agents.
The parts are assembled with different faces that touch the paint with paint, ensuring the life of the machine.
The galvanized parts of the machine are provided by zinc bath at a temperature of 450 ° C